Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Repeat Impressions Designer's Choice Challenge~Paper Piecing

Hello it time for another Designer's Choice Challenge with Repeat Impressions. This week it is Karen's turn and her challenge is paper piecing.  I really enjoy paper piecing, but rarely use the technique on my cards.  It was nice to do some paper piecing again.  Here is my card.
I choose to use the dress form from pairings plate 9300.  The dress is a super simple image for paper piecing.  Due to being able to cut out the dress so fast I was able to put this card together in about 10 minutes.  I added silk peach ribbon, I love that stuff and I was done. Now be sure to head over to The House That Stamps Built and get all the details of the challenges and don't forget to check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the RI Rock Stars.

Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.