Monday, July 8, 2013

Stamp of the Week with Repeat Impressions

The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this elegant stamp Damselfly at Rest and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog.   Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.
 
This is the card I created using Damselfly at Rest.
You can see more inspiration from my RI Rockstar team mates.

 
Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda
Copics:B000, BG000, BV01, G000

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Really love the colors, that beautiful ribbon, fabulous sentiment, and beautifully colored image! :^) (I love dragonflies!)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, finally getting around to visiting today....went on vacation and then first week back at work made me wish I could go on vacation again (-:
    Love your blues (-:
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.