Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Repeat Impressions Designer's Choice Challenge~Humor Me

Hello This weeks Designer Choice Challenge is bought to you by Joyce and she is challenging you to Humor Me, use a funny image or sentiment.

I used Good Trade, hun? #6207-J.  I love this stamp.  I changed things up a bit for me and started with copics like normal (for me) then I used I trick I learned from my mom (Geri) and finished up the coloring with Prisma pencils.  I also used a card she made as inspiration for my coloring.  All the details on the challenge can be found on Wendy's blog The House That Stamps Built. I hope you can join us and maybe even win a prize.   For more inspiration check out the rest of the design teams blogs.
Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Love this image .....cracked me up (-:
    Great layout and that added texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, this is a darling card and I love the humor, such a fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that made me laugh out loud!! What does Brian think of that?!! You'll have to show Kelsey!
    Cute card, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image and sentiment and the card is such a hoot! Makes me laugh and it is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaHa!! I love this cute image and your coloring is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how funny! LOL! I love this! Great design & image & details! Perfect sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.