Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What If? Wednesday Sketch with Repeat Impressions

Hello it is time for another sketch from Repeat Impressions. Here is the wonderful sketch.
Here is the card I came up with using one of the cupcakes from this Pairings set.

This was a fun sketch and card to work with.  Things have been a little sad for me lately so it felt really good to work with some happy colors.  We would love it if you played along with us.  You can get all the details and see the rest of the DT's lovely cards on the Repeat Impressions blog.
Thank you for stopping by. 
Brenda

Copics: C0, E31, E35, R21, R24, YG91


2 comments:

  1. I love your gorgeous cupcake card. Wish I had one right now to eat. lol Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet card, Brenda--and that is not a pun! :^)
    Love your design, pretty DP and colors, and fun image!

    Wish I could take away your sadness, but I know you just have to go through it to get to the other side.
    Sending you a giant hug, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.