Monday, June 24, 2013

Stamp of the Week with Repeat Impressions

The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this elegant stamp Grape Wreath and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog.   Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.
 
This is the card I created using it. 
To get the panel piece I stamped the grape wreath stamp three times using a stamp positioner to line them up straight.

If you'd like to see more inspiration using "Grape Wreath", check out my Rock Star Teamies.
 

Before I go I would like to apologize for my unplanned blogging absence.  I had an unexpected family emergency that I need to attend to.  I hope you will stick around as I have a couple more cards to share this week.  Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda
Copics: BV0000, BV13, YG11,YG13,YG17


3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Brenda. I love the style, the beautiful colors and the sentiment tag and pearls. I love it all. When I see your scene at the top of your page, I miss McKinleyville and Trinidad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Brenda! Really beautiful design, love the images & coloring, and fabulous embossing! :^)
    Sending you lots of hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, this is beautiful! Vibrant coloring and great layout.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.