Friday, May 10, 2013

Spring Gardening

Hello and Happy weekend!!!  I hope you had a nice week.  It has been crazy busy for me again.  Today I have a card using one of the new images from Whimsy Stamps May digi release.
This is Gardening from Lia Stamps for Whimsy Stamps.  Doesn't look like she loves gardening? She is so fun and great to color.   I hope to be back later today or tomorrow with another card.  If I don't make I want to wish all of the mothers out there a very Happy Mother's Day.  Make sure to take a little time for yourself.  Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

Copics: B21, B23, B41, E50, E53, N1, N3, R21, R22, R24, Y21, Y23, Y26, YG11, YG13

2 comments:

  1. She's a cutie, for sure! Beautifully colored, as always, Brenda! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and I like how you've carried the flower/garden theme with your papers and rolled roses.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.