Saturday, May 4, 2013

Butterfly Flourish

Hello and Happy Saturday!  today I have a card I made using Butterfly Flourish Set 2 from  Chrissy's Digis the new digital release from Whimsy Stamps
The sentiment is from Smile Sentiments.  Did you see that feather?  I found it at Michaels last week and had to have it.  There are beautiful teal, purple and gray feathers in the bag.  I am going to have a lot of fun with them.

Have you seen the rest of the digi release from Whimsy Stamps?  There are so many gorgeous images to choose from.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by.
Brenda
Copics: BG45, BG49

2 comments:

  1. Good feathers at Michael's? I shall have to go and take a look--it's hard to find decent ones anywhere!
    Your card is just gorgeous! Love those beautiful colors & papers & embossing; that 'fly is fabulous; and the sentiment is so cool! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Brenda, love the stunning blue color and the feather is a perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.