Sunday, January 1, 2012

Celebrate 2012

Today I made a card I made for New Years.
I made this a few challenges I have listed below. I will be back with more as I spent a good amount of time yesterday making cards and have some ideas for more that I hope to get done tonight or tomorrow. Thank you for stopping by.

Challenges
StampTV: Make a New Years card
Simon Says: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: News Years Card
Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings: Sparkle and Ribbon
LilyPad: To use Chipboard
Pile It On: Anything Goes



7 comments:

  1. Very festive and elegant card, Brenda! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous New Year's card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week, hope to see you lots more in 2012!
    Happy New Year, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the white on white effect! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - love the bling!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your festive card.. the bling is a perfect touch!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO! Happy New Year!! Have a GREAT Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. holidays ended and my work went crazy!
    finally getting around to visit...
    Happy New Year..and love that bling (-:
    hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.