Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Birthday

This is a card I made for last Friday's Free For All Challenge on StampTV. This time Lee challenged us to use one of her pins from Pinterest for inspiration. I have been following Lee for some time now on Pinterest and she has a ton of wonderful pins to pick from. I picked this for my inspiration. I used two of Theresa's sets, Happy Camper and Mountain Wilderness both from Gina K Designs.  I sponged the sky and ground by masking them off and then colored the mountains with copics.  The bears were colored with copics and then cut out.  I messed up a bit on the ground so the bears are hiding some errors. I have been slowing working on this card for a couple of days as time has permitted (busy work week) and was finishing it up today when I saw that Theresa had posted a card where she had stamped the sentiment on vellum and then torn the edge. I really liked and had to give it a try on my card.   I am also entering this into Let's Ink It Up's challenge-Anything goes with no digi's allowed.  Thank you for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous stamping, love your scene. Thanks for taking part in our challenge this month at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful scene - I joined Pinterest but dont know what to do with it yet..havent had time to get in there and play

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.