Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thanks

 Hello I hope you have had a great weekend.  It has been busy as usual for me.  School is starting back up in a week and there is still much to do.  Oh well, it keeps me from being lazy I guess.  I checked out the featured stamper challenge last night just before I went to bed I this week it is the fabulous talented Korin.  I found this week it is the fabulous talented Korin.  I love Korin's sketches for Sweet Sunday and knew that I wanted to play along.  I found this sweet card and got started on it first thing this morning.  I changed the overall theme of the card, papers, stamps and omitted the stitching.  The stamps are from Hello Sunshine from Mark's Finest Papers.  I hope you have a super week and thank you for stopping by.
 
Stamps: Hello Sunshine- Mark's Finest Papers
Paper: DCWV
Ink: memento tuxedo black, summer sky
copics: Y0000, Y000, Y11, Y1
Other: nestabilities, EKSucess border punch, rhinestones, glitter pen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.