Monday, June 27, 2011

Clean and Simple Card

Today I have a card I made for today's clean and simple challenge on SCS to use red, black and white.  Before I checked out the challenge this morning I was already thinking of Friday's challenge on StampTV to case design team member AJ.  I have been a long time fan of AJ's work in fact I first starting following her work back when Unity first started.  AJ's style is very much CAS so I thought why not combine the tow challenges.  Here is the beautiful card of AJ's I picked.  I had to change at least two things I kept is very close to AJ's design and only changed the lower part and adding the small row of black rhinestones.  It was a super fast card to make.

I have to share that earlier today I was picked by the StampTV talent scout on Facebook.  I am super excited to have been chosen. I have a pretty new badge on my side bar with a  link to my StampTV gallery.  Thank you for stopping by.


Card Details
Stamps: A Year Of Flowers, Grand Damask-Gina K Designs
Paper: Pure luxury-GKD
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Other: nestabilities, rhinestones, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.