Sunday, June 26, 2011

Celebrate in Style

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  It has been absolutely gorgeous here. I made this card for two challenges.  First for Jimmi's paper piece challenge on StampTV and second for today's Sweet Sunday Sketch.  I am keeping this short so I can head out and enjoy what is left of the beautiful sunshine.  Thank you for stopping by.



Card Details
Stamps: Celebrate in Style- Gina K Designs
Paper: pure luxury, Echo Park-For the Record
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Copics: E50, R24
Other: pearls

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your sunshine - you deserve it! This set is so much fun, and I adore it paper pieced! Good luck on the challenge! Seems I never have time for challenges these days... sheesh! Great card, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous weather and now this absolutely gorgeous card!! Love the paper piecing and the paper you've used is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.