Sunday, June 26, 2011

Celebrate in Style

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  It has been absolutely gorgeous here. I made this card for two challenges.  First for Jimmi's paper piece challenge on StampTV and second for today's Sweet Sunday Sketch.  I am keeping this short so I can head out and enjoy what is left of the beautiful sunshine.  Thank you for stopping by.



Card Details
Stamps: Celebrate in Style- Gina K Designs
Paper: pure luxury, Echo Park-For the Record
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Copics: E50, R24
Other: pearls

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your sunshine - you deserve it! This set is so much fun, and I adore it paper pieced! Good luck on the challenge! Seems I never have time for challenges these days... sheesh! Great card, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...brenda this is so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous weather and now this absolutely gorgeous card!! Love the paper piecing and the paper you've used is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.