Sunday, August 8, 2010

These Boots.....

Today's I made for three challenges.  The first is Mojo Monday Sketch #150, second is the color challenge for this last week on StampTV.  The last challenge is for Simon Says "Sing it Baby".  Now I found this challenge to be a whole lot of fun. The first song I picked I just couldn't get to work and I had been talking it over with my mom(Geri) and she came up with These Boots are Made for Walking by Nancy Sinatra.  This is a song that is before my time so I am not sure I would have every thought of it, but with the idea from mom I was able to whip up this card.  Thank you Mom!!  I used Out West illustrated by Theresa Momber and sold by Gina K Designs.  Thank you for stopping by.

Card Details
Stamps: Out West Gina KDesigns
Paper: Pure Luxury sweet mango Gina K Designs, Basic Grey max and whiskers
Ink: Memento rich cocoa
Copics: E31, E35
other: nestabilities, twine

4 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!!!!! That image is perfect for your song choice! LOVE IT! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!!
    Chris & the DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeheee heeee - oh yeaaaaa! I remember that song well....OK Boots, start walkin'...now I'm singing it in my head LOL
    hoping to get to enter your STV challenge this week - so sorry Ive been MIA - just too much on the old plate right now - and then it will all end at once!
    hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! Now I'll have this song in my head all night! LOL Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song and nice boots!! I love the striped paper too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.