Monday, August 16, 2010

Playing Catch up

My first card tonight is the one I made for my inspiration challenge this last week on StampTV.  I am late getting here on my blog.  If you hurry there haven't been a large amount of entries this week so it does increase your odds of winning.  Speaking of winning one random winning will win a Gina K Designs  stamp set of their choice valued at 24.95 or less.



Now below are some cards that I haven't shown here on my blog. I am sure that there are more and if you would like you can check out my gallery on StampTV.







Wow you are still here!!  If you have any questions about any of the cards please feel free to ask.  Thank you for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. All the cards are wonderful as usual but I was wondering what die the scroll or flourish cut outs are. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.