Monday, January 25, 2010

Life is Good



I have to apologize for not posting forever.  I have been busy with work and my creativity has been a little low. The good news is that it came back over the weekend so I will have some new things to share this week.

Today I am sharing a card I made for the sketch challenge Erika posted during the last release for Gina K Designs.  It was a scrapbook challenge, but could be a card if you don't scrapbook.  I used Life is Good by Theresa Momber.  This is a wonderful set for masculine cards.

Make sure to come back Tuesday evening I will have another card using Melanie's set Square Pegs.  I am having so much fun with this set.  Thank you for stopping by.


Card Details
Stamps: Life is Good Gina K Designs
Paper: soft sand, chocolate kiss, ivory Gina K Designs
Ink: memento tuxedo black, chocolate chip, copics
Copics: C1, C3, E29, E31, E35, E57, G28, W0, W1, W3, Y21, YG63, YG67
Other: brads

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of that stamp set!! I really like that cabin stamp a lot, wonderful coloring, Brenda! FYI, I'm excited that Sondra is now certified to teach Copics, I signed up for her first class in Feb.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love that layout and of course, those wonderful stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.