Tuesday, June 30, 2009

You're Better than Ice Cream

Here is the card I made for My Favorite Things one click challenge. The challenge is to make a summer card using flowers and polka dots. I use Here's the Scoop. I paper pieced, so that I could have wall paper. I colored with copics. The designer paper is from Basic Greys porcelain collection. The card base is pure luxury chocolate from Gina K Designs and the pink mat is Stampin' Up's blush blossom. I added some prima flowers with chocolate pearls for the centers. There is some paper piercing just under the sentiment.

I am going to be on vacation with my family, so I will not be posting much for the next couple of weeks. Good news is I will have some stamping supplies with me so I hope to have some cards to share with you. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe fourth of July.




copics: B06, BG01, C3, E13, E35, E51, R22, YR000, YR00

8 comments:

  1. Awesome card Brenda - I love the paper pieced wallpaper! Have a great vacation with your family. We'll all be thinking about you and praying for you to have safe journeys. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job... love that set. Have a wonderful vacation... we'll miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi brenda! my name is sue and I'm on the spotlight DT with you this month and just wanted to congratulate you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on Centerstage w/ GinaK! I'll be on this month with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda..Congrats on July Centerstage!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super DUper CUTE card and CONGRATS on Center Stage! Oh I can't wait to see what you come up with. Talk about a family with a ton of talent! Your family totally rocks but right now so do YOU!!!!! Hugs and smiles Bren

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful, Brenda!!! Love the paper-piecing ... it looks fantastic!

    Hope you're enjoying your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO cute! Love that flowered chair. Wish I had it in my livingroom! ;O)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.