Sunday, December 7, 2008

Amethyst Dress


I made this card a couple of months ago. I used Retro Boutique from Gina K. Designs and designs by Rupa Shevde. I used almost amethyst card stock and designer paper from SU. For the dress I paper pieced the skirt part and used almost amethyst ink and a aqua pen to color the top. then cut it out with a nestabilities oval die. The background was ran through my cuttlebug and then I sponged over the raised areas with almost amethyst ink. I made the beaded pin by using a pearl pin and adding the beads to it and then an earring back to the end. Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. This is just so elegant looking and my oh my do I ever love the color...It's just perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.