Friday, December 26, 2008

I finally got some.....




Copics!!!!

Yes I got all of these
beauties for Christmas, thank you mom.

So I had to break them in right? I made this card for my sister's birthday which in a few days. This is one of the first times I have used copics and I have a lot to learn yet, but I am happy enough with the results.
I started by coloring the rose from A Year of Flowers by Melanie Muechinger.

After coloring I cut out the rose and leaves and then inked them with versamark and then heat embossed them three times. The back ground is whisper white card stock I sponged with so saffron and very lightly with certainly celery and finally I stamped the leave from Botanical Dreams. I added the pearls and then layered it on some basic gray paper and chocolate chip paper, the base of the card is so saffron. Sorry for the bad photo the weather here is very cloudy and rainy.

Thanks for looking.
Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.