Monday, November 22, 2021

Happy Winter


Hello,

Today I have a card I made using the new kit from Gina K Designs,  Winter Whimsy.  The supplies are all Gina K Designs and are listed below.  I am entering this into two challenges, first Gina K Designs November Challenge to have a critter on your project (snowmen are okay).  The second challenge is for Simon Says Stamps Wednesday challenge to create your own background.  To make the background I randomly brush blended inks and then layered a panel I cut with Gina K's Snowflake Cover plate.  I am digging how this turned out.  

I hope you have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving and thank you for stopping by,
Brenda

Stamps
Hygge Time

Inks
Lovely Lavender
Ocean Mist
Powder Blue

Dies
Snowflake Cover Plate
Master Layouts #2
Master Layouts #5

Copics
BG000,
BG01, Y35

Prisma Pencils
Non Photo Blue
Lavender
Dark Brown 
Peach


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.