Thursday, October 7, 2021

Fall Thank you



Hello,

Today I have a card I made for the monthly challenge for Gina K Designs.  This month the challenge is to make your background by ink smooshing in fall colors.  I smooshed the background then I added a little liquid pixie dust to give it some shimmer.  To carry on with the shimmer I added glitter gel pen to accent the butterfly.  All other products used are Gina K Designs.

Thank you for stopping by,
Brenda  

Supplies

Stamps/Stencils
Fluttering Fall Bundle
Grateful Greenery

Inks
Background-Fresh Asparagus, Sweet Mango, Sweet Corn
Butterfly-Honey Mustard, Sweet Mango, Warm Cocoa, Charcoal Brown

Tools
Master Layouts #1 and #7

2 comments:

  1. Such a Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us in this months challenge! 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.