Thursday, November 5, 2020

Fall Birthday



Hello,  Today I have a card I made for a masculine birthday.  As that is it for a fall birthday I wanted to use more fall type colors.  I was a little stumped for an idea so I went way back in my SpiltCoast Stampers gallery and found a card I made for a female using Unity stamps and cased myself.  I had fun doing this and I think I will visit my stamping past more often when needing a little creative boost.  It is also a neat way to improve on a style or technique from the past.  I used two stamps sets from Gina K Designs The Best Flowers for the sentiment and Autumn Silhouettes for the leaves.  This color combo is one of my favorites.  As I was using them I realized they are have food names, hmm maybe there is a connection with my love of food.  The colors are cherry red, honey mustard and chocolate brown.  The card stock and inks are also Gina K Designs.  I also used the middle sized tag die from the latest kit from Gina.  The card base and tag are ivory which is also a favorite of mine for fall cards.

Thank you for stopping by,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.