Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Wishing You a Warm and Wonderful Holiday

Hello,

I used Power Poppy's Poinsettia set to make this card.  the background is red and white card stock that I embossed with two different holiday embossing folders.  I am entering my card into Power Poppy's Peep Of The Week Challenge.  The red and gold cord is some I had in my Christmas wrapping supplies.  I really enjoy using it on my cards and as I am running low on it I went in search of more this year and I am not sure why, but nobody in my area seemed to have any.  I hope that you are finished with all of your holiday shopping and wrapping and can relax a little before the big day.  I hope to be back one or two more times, but in case I don't get a chance to finsih my projects and post them I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays,
Brenda
Copics:G40, G43, G46, R21, R22, R24, R27, R30, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28


1 comment:

  1. THUD... OH my word. This is gorgeous! Love love the layout, colors and your twine sprigs. Fantastic! Thanks for playing in our Peep Of The Week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.