Sunday, November 9, 2014

Joys of Christmas

Hello, I hope you are having a lovely weekend.  Today I have a card that I made for Art Impressions latest challenge Zoo or Animals, Really Reasonable Ribbon's challenge Winter Holiday with Ribbon Theme and for MoJo Mondays sketch 370.



I flipped the sketch.  The image is one of the newest Christmas images for Art Impressions called Warm Your Heart.  I colored this adorable penguin with copics. 

Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

Copics:B21, B41, BG000, C3, C5, G43, N1, N5, R24, Y21, Y38

4 comments:

  1. Brenda, this is adorable! The zoo animal is just too sweet, and I love your take on the sketch! Great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great project. Thanks so much for playing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this penguin and your card is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions and hope you join us again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Penguin Brenda! Fabby coloring!
    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
    Hugs!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.