Wednesday, October 8, 2014

You are Always on my Mind

Hello,

Power Poppy has some great challenges from World Card Making Day.  Well I didn;t get to stamp on Saturday, but I made up for it since.  This is the first of four post showing the cards I made for their challenges.

First up is challenge #1 Woot Woot For Tuts! This challenge is to create a card or project using one of the fabulous tutorials called Inspire Me Mondays.  I picked Mosaic Stamping.  I don't have a die like Dina used so I had to make mine old school.  I used my only Power Poppy set Azalea.
Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda
Copics: E23, R81, R83, YG00, YG11, YG13, YG17

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful job you did with this design Brenda! Your colouring is wonderful and I love the die framed sentiment too! Very classy. Thanks for playing along in our WCMD Challenges at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.