Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Want to Fly A Kite?

Hello my crafty peeps!!  Remember me??  I don't know where this last week has gone.  I can't believe that I haven't posted anything in over a week.  Confession time,  I have been in a bit of a crafting slump.  I really hate it when it happens as I love to create, however lately honestly I haven't been in the mood.  One thing I know for sure it isn't due to lack of fun images to create with.  Whimsy Stamps has new digital images and I have one of my favorites from the March release to share today.

I used Want To Fly A Kite from Chrissy's Digi's.  This adorable little guy reminds me of my son when he was young.  Don't you just love him?  There are a ton of wonderful images this month so be sure to check them out HERE.  I will be entering this card into several challenges listed below.  Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda
Challenges


Copics
B21, B23, B41, C0, E21, E23, E30, E50,  N1, N3, R00, R05, W0, W1, Y13, YG11, YG13, YR04

10 comments:

  1. Awww...what a sweet card! That image is adorable, and as always, you've colored it so well! Miss you when you're gone, but sure understand when the Mojo is a Nogo! Been there, done that! Hope your slump is over, dear friend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your mojo came back, Brenda! :^) This is a darling card; love that sweet image, your great coloring, your fab papers, and embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondering where you had disappeared, my friend. It's like you are refreshed and the creative juices are flowing again! Your fans are thankful :-)
    This is adorable!! Fabulous job with the coloring (as usual!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is so cute! Thank you for your kind words on my Blog too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the image, he looks cute and maybe a bit cheeky too!
    The colours and layout are fabulous.
    Thank you, for taking part in the Mo Matter Which Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He certainly is adorable! I love kites, too! Great coloring! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation and thanks for sharing with us Eclectics
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this image...he's so cute and beautifully coloured. The stitching and those awesome square buttons are great details. Thanks for joining our "For a Child" challenge at Eclectic Ellapu. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Brenda :-) he is very cute and the colours and papers are perfect :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaawh Love this Cute Boy Card! Love the colour combo and matching papers! Thanks for joining us at NMWC and have a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.