Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge~Stitching

 Hello the challenge this week at The Greeting Card Challenge is Stitching, real, faux or hand.
I use Happy Birthday from Bugaboo.  I love this image it can be used for anyone of any age.  I chose to go with primary colors for more of a juvenile look.  For a fun look I decided to use different sized squares offset for a mat.  I hope you can join us this week. Bugaboo is sponsoring us this week.
Make to stop by and check out the spectacular creations from my teamies.  Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a darling card! Those primary colors just pop off of your white page - gotta love it! And Bugaboo is SO much fun! Love their images! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the bold colors....great inspiration for a 4 yr old's card I need to make (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Brenda, love the bright colours :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.