Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Outlawz Greetign Card Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Hello I have my card for this weeks greeting card challenge for The Outlawz to share with you.  The challenge this week is an easy one....Anything Goes.  Gotta love those, LOL.

I colored those cute little fishes with copics.  I created the background with gelatos.  I have had them for at least a year and only played with them one time.  I really like how it came out and now I want more colors.  Make sure you check out the rest of the design teams creations Here.  I hope you can join us this week it is an easy one and you have a chance to win some fabulous prizes from these sponsors.
Our Sponsors this month are:
Thank you for stopping by.

Stamps Digi Stamps 4 Joy, Gina K Designs-Quite A Catch
Paper Gina K Designs card stock
Ink Memento:Tuxedo Black
Copics B21, B23, BG10, C1, R20, R22, R24, Y13, Y15, YG41, YG91, YG95
Accessories Scallop border punch, nestabilities, dew drops, gelatos, ribbon


  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  2. Gorgeous card Brenda, love your colouring of the fish and such a great layout :-)


I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.