Sunday, October 28, 2012

Some Me Some Bling!

Hello I am hosting the Free For All Friday challenge on StampTV this week.  For my challenge I would like to see some bling, sparkle or glitter on your project.  It can be something as simple as adding some pearls like I did or you can go over the top and really glam it up!  Most important is I want you to have fun!!  Here is my sample.
I used Merry Tree stamped with Memento rose bud and then cut out with a spellbinders die.  Before removing the image from the die I sponged some angel pink around the outside edges.  The patterned paper is My Minds Eye Be Merry.  The card base is Pure Luxury base weight Ivory.  The patterned paper is matted on Pure Luxury Lipstick Red.  I finished up with some silk ribbon and a pearl flourish.
I hope you can join me and play along with my challenge, I would love to see your creations.  You can find the challenge here at StampTV.  Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, this is so pretty, Brenda! Love the stamped tree with the sponged die cut, love the cute paper, and love that beautiful bow! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so pretty in pink! Beautiful card, Brenda - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.