Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge~Christmas in July

This week our challenge at The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge is a Recipe Challenge to make a Christmas card that is shaped (not square). I decided to make an ornament card that could be hung on the Christmas tree.
I used Mountain Lily from Whimsy Stamps and colored her in Christmas colors. Then I cut out with the largest spellbinders circle.   Next I folded a piece of card stock and cut it out of the next size down leaving the folded edge just inside of the circle so that it would not be cut.  I mounted the main image on a scallop.  Before mounting the image on the card base I created the tab for hanging and tied a bow on it. This month there is a great prize from Tami Mayberry. Now head over to The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the team.  I hope to see you there. Thank you for stopping by.
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ornament, Brenda! I love how you colored the image!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.