Sunday, June 10, 2012

Father's Day

Hello it is Monday so that must mean that is it is time for another challenge from The Outlawz Greeting Challenge.  This week the challenge is The Great Outdoors~Fathers Day/Boys.  I went with a Father's Day card as I need a few of them still.



The truck is from The Journey and the sentiment is from By The Sea both from Gina K Designs.  I colored the truck with copics and then sponged with a new memento color peanut brittle.  The diamond plate was created by using the embossed acrylic technique, which just happens to be the challenge of at Just Us Girls.  I am entering this card into their challenge. I started with kraft card stock and embossed with a diamond plate embossing folder.  Next I painted with a brown acrylic paint.  I finished off by sanding the raised parts.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Monday!


 

8 comments:

  1. Aaaack!! That paint job is fabulous!!!! Wow! Brenda, what a fantastic job on coloring! Your card is SO COOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow kid-oh your coloring rocks! This is really a knock out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, Brenda! Love the embossed background piece and the wonderfully colored truck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job! LOVE that truck and the embossed piece rocked! Thanks for playing this week with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous truck! Perfect technique for your masculine card too~ Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous!!! You nailed it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. A wonderful masculine card, The embossing tracks look great. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a terrific masculine design!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.