Friday, November 18, 2011

Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenege~Week 82 Color Challenge

Hello it is time for another challenge at Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge. This week Harriet challenges us to use white, black and one other color. I picked Red as my other color.
I used the barn image from a new set coming from Mark's Finest Papers called A Trip to Lancaster, which will be available on Tuesday 11/29.  I hope you can play along with us this week. If so you will have a chance at winning a stamp set and if you use a stamp from Mark's Finest Paper you will get your name put in twice.  Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. I love this, Brenda. Are those pieces of a "fancy tag" that you've used to look like barn hinges? If so, fantastic idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (-: several of us love this color combo! I love that you used red as the back panel with the tags looking exactly like barn door hinges - now that is really clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Brenda! Looks like DH's old home place :) Thanks for sharing...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda the hinges are perfect!!! Excellent creativity on that one...this is a really nice card and you really got that barn to look great!!! Nice job! Love the red with the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda beautiful card. I love the old world hinges. TFS

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.