Friday, September 9, 2011

Speedy The Cat's Friend~ Week 72 Use a Punch


 


Hello I hope you have had a super week.  For me I am glad it is over.  So the challenge this week for Speedy The Cat's Friends brought to you this week by Carol is to use a punch.  I used a fence punch for my card.  The stamps are from Mark's Finest Paper's set that will be release next Tuesday called Boo To You!  I have been having so much fun with this set. I can't show you yet, but I will be back next week to share a few cards I have made with this set and one other Halloween themed set coming next week.  I have been in full Halloween mode and I am enjoying it.  So onto my card I colored each of these cuties with copics and then cut them out.  To create the scene I drew lines in for the sidewalk and colored again with copics.  Then I topped it with a fence and a starry background.  the orange spots are drops I made with liquid pearls on my craft mat, after they dried I took them off and glued them on my card. 

I hope you can play along this week with us at Speedy The Cat's Friends challenge.  Pull out a favorite punch and make a card.  You may just win a stamp set!!  And if you use a Mark's Finest Paper's stamp you will be entered into the drawing twice.  Good luck and thank you for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Brenda, how cute is this! Those little spooks are just so stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda--this is so cute!!!! I love all the ghosts and goblins lined up in a row! Great job! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda,
    Perfect BG paper for these scary peeps. Great coloring. Nice line-up. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda- This is just adorable! I have been having tons of fun with this set too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda I see you have the "Rat Pack Trio" on you fabulous card-that's what I called them anyway....lol I love this stamp. I love Frankie in green too. Awesome.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda what a cute card. I love how you made the card to look like a scene you would see on the street on Halloween. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the last three Halloween cards are brilliant!!!! Don't do halloween myself but love seeing them all!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.