Sunday, July 25, 2010

Inspiration Challenge there is still time

I a late getting this on my blog.  To be honest I have been so busy and feeling very creative.  This is from my weekly inspiration challenge on StampTV.  I found this gorgeous stain glass medallion on  Cornerstone Emporium.  As soon as I saw this I knew it had to be the one for this week.



Here is the card I made.  I was inspired by the circular shape.


I used the doily from Nana's Needlework.  I only colored the center section and then cut it out with a nestabilites circle.  After cutting out the circle medallion I inked it with versamark ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder
 repeating about three times until I had a nice smooth finish.  It is hard to see in the photo but I stamped the entire image on the base to give a shadow effect. 

There is still time to play along and the odds at this time or good as there hasn't been very many people enter yet.

Here are the details to enter.

Please upload
your creation to the STV gallery, using the tag STVINSPIREBT8.
You do not need to use Gina K Designs stamps to participate,
although
we'd love it if you did! In fact, if you use Gina K Stamps in your
entry, that your name will be added to the prize drawing TWICE! Please
be sure to create a new project for the challenge versus linking
up something you've created before.  You have until next Tuesday July
27, at 8pm CST, to upload your sample. One winner will be drawn at
random to win a Gina K stamp set valued at $24.95 or less!

In order to be included in the
random drawing for a free GKD stamp set, please create a new card (or
project) for each challenge that you participate in. Using one card for
multiple challenges is not permitted.  
Please read the challenge specifications
carefully as only those that follow the challenge closely will be put
into the drawing for the prize.


Stamps: Nana's Needlework
Paper: Pure Luxury Turquoise Sea, In the Navy, Ivory
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky, Versamark
Copics: B05, E37, G24, R83, YG03, YG11
Other: prima flower, button, twine , nestabilites

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.