Friday, April 23, 2010

May Flowers

I made my first card for VSN on SplitCoast Stampers!!  Theresa is hosting a challenge called May Flowers, to pop up you flower.  Easy enough, except you have to make your card in 45 minutes or less.  For me that can be a problem, I often take hours to make a card.  This time though I did some planning before I started and wow it helped I finished just in time and managed to squeeze one other challenge in.  By starting with the sketch challenge from CPS (cps163) I was about it really speed it up.  I will be doing more of these challenges what a fun way to get and get a card done.
 Here is a close up of the popped up flowers.


I would like to thank everyone for the well wishes.  My allergies are starting to ease up which is helping me to feel better.  Thank you so much for stopping by.


Card Details
Stamps: Sending you Sunshine- Gina K Designs
Paper: lemon drop, fresh asparagus, Basic Grey Origins
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, cantaloupe, copics
Copics:Y11, Y13, Y15, YG63, YG67
Other: ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty Brenda - I love the popped up flower heads!
    Sounds like I need to take a leaf out of your book and get organised cos it takes me ages to make a card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda,
    This is a beautiful card and a great job working with the sketch! Love the flower popped up!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. 45 minutes!! wow, i should try it too! cards take hours! glad you are feeling some better...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.