Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Autumn Blessings

It feels good to have new stamps in the house! My Gina K Designs stamps got here on Saturday and I had a cold and didn't feel like stamping. Yesterday I was finally feeling well enough to stamp and had to get Theresa's newest set, Autumn Beauty, inked up. I decided to do the sketch over on StampTV.

Friday at 10:00 CST Theresa is having a special blog hop featuring Autumn Beauty, and I will be participating. So make sure you stop back by then. Thank you for stopping by.


Cards Details:
Stamps: Autumn Beauty GKD
Paper: pure luxury ivory, chocolate kiss, and All About Autumn Digital paper all GKD
Ink: memento tuxedo black, so saffron, close to cocoa
Copics: C1, C3, C5, E31, E33, E35, E37, R27, W0, Y17, YG03, YG09, YG95, YR00, YR04, YR07
Other: cuttlebug, nestabilities, ribbon, twine, button

3 comments:

  1. Wowza sugah! This is AWESOME - I love what you did with the sketch and that fiber is perfect for this along with that button. Your coloring rocks - way to go Bren - I was just finished reading all my blogs in Google Reader when yours popped up so I'm FIRST with a comment today. WOOO HOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that you are feeling much better very soon! You have stampin' to do darlin' you can't be sick!!! This card is delightful. I love this set. The mailbox, especially, is one of my favorites. It's on my wish list! Great job - get better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is right!, this is amazing. I love your layout and your coloring. Perfect Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.