Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Challenge card SC178

I had the house to myself tonight and had some stamping time uninterrupted (that never happens). Anyway I wanted to do the sketch challenge on spiltcoast from today and use my new loads of love that I got for my birthday (Thanks to my sister). This is what I came up with I am not completely happy with it, but like it well enough. It is hard to tell by the photo, but I sponged in clouds. Thanks for looking.
Brenda

Supplies:
stamps: loads of love, sanded (stampin' up)
paper: soft sky, wild wasabi, basic black and river rock
ink: jet black stazon, brilliance moonlight white and wild wasabi
other: cuttlebug swiss dots, jumbo eyelets (stampin' up), white gel pen and watercolors pencils

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.