Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Season's Greetings


Hello,

Back again with another penguin card.  This one I was very inspired by Gina's Stamp and Chat last week with Simon Hurley where they showed several ideas on how to use Simon's stamping foam.  I knew I had to give Gina's snowflake background a try.  I am so happy how it turned out.  I am entering this one into Gina K Designs November challenge to add a critter to your project.  All supplies are listed below and except for the copics are available at Gina K Designs.

Thank you for stopping by,
Brenda


Stamps
Playful Penguins
Sparkle and Shine (sentiment)
Stamping Foam

Inks
Wild Lilac
Turquoise Sea
Jelly Bean Green

Dies
Snowflake Trio
Master Layouts #2
Master Layouts #3

Copics
BG000, BG01, BG05
BV11
M3, N5, N7
Y35

Embellishments
Sequins



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.