Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Joy



Hello,

I am back with another mini slimline card.  This one I made for a couple of challenges.  First is Gina K Designs November challenge to make something with a critter on it.  The second challenge is for Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge.  Theirs is to make a card with a tree/s on it.  I have been having fun with the little penguins and I will be back soon with another penguin card.  Supplies are all Gina K Designs and Simon Says Stamps listed below.

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day,
Brenda

Stamps
Playful Penguins 
Snowflake Cascade 

Inks
Powder Blue
Slate
White

Copics
G03, G05
N1, N3, N5, N7
R35, R37, R39

Dies
Master Layouts 6
Master Layouts 7
Peace-Love-Joy Die Plate





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the slim cards and your sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.