Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Penguins




Hello,

Today I have a card i made last weekend using Playful Penguins and Star Struck from the Joyful Holiday kit from Gina K Designs.  This is a technique Gina shared recently in a 5 minute card video and I love how it looked so I gave my try at it and am so happy how it turned out.  I didn't use a negative die cut for this one and only masked off the areas in white then I embossed the star fall image in white and then ink blended in the center.  These dang penguins are so fun.  

Thank you for stopping by,
Brenda


Supplies

Stamps
Playful Penguins
Star Struck
(sentiment from unnamed incentive set)

Inks
Lucky Clover
Turquoise Sea
Wild Lilac

Copics
B00, B000, B0000, B01, B05
BV 01, BV 02
G12, G14
N1, N3, N5, N7
Y35, Y38


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.