Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Christmas In July


Hello, 

Today I have a card I made for Gina K Designs monthly challenge.  This month the challenge is Christmas in July.  Well you can never start to early on the getting Christmas cards made.  For my card I used Sparkle and Shine.  I decided to give a non traditional color scheme a try, and I have to say I really pleased with how it came out.  I embossed the tree in white and then with blending brushes I added turquoise sea to highlight the tree.  The sentiment is popped up with foam tape and I added some Angel Aura rhinestones.  The panels and sentiment were cut out using master layouts #2 and #4.  All of the products used are from Gina K Designs.

Thank you for stopping by,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge over at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.