Saturday, February 13, 2021

Valentine's Gift Bag




Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I hope all is well with you.  I have a couple of gift bags I made for my son and DIL.  They love extra dark chocolate (as do I)  so I wanted to give them a little treat for tomorrow.  I made these bags and filled them with their favorite chocolates.  

I used the bag gift bag folding board from We Are Memory Makers for the bag it self.  The heart and love dies are cut using Gina K Designs Master Layouts 4  The stamped heart is also Gina K Designs from A Little Love set.  A few weeks ago Gina did a video using smalls strips of paper to make the background in a die cut image and she mentioned you could also use washi tape.  Well I am embarrassed to admit I have a bit more than a small amount of washi tape that I almost never use.  Today was the time to pull it out.  I really enjoyed using it this way.  

I will be entering this into the Monthly challenge at Gina K Designs, Love is in the Air.   

I hope you all have a wonderful and special day.

Stay safe my friends and thank you for stopping by,
Brenda




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.