Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Reeling in the Big One

Hello, it has been a long time.  First off I want to say I am hoping to dust off this old blog and get back into posting regularly.  I recently retired after many years of long work days and I am trying to get my mojo back. 

Now on to my card.  I made this for my sons birthday.  The stamps are from Art Impressions Reel Great Guys.  I colored the image with prisma pencils and blended with OMS.  The fish is fussy cut and popped up to give dimension.  I am entering this card in to Art Impressions current challenge, Quick and Simple. 

Thank you for stopping by,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. What a great card! I'm sure your son loved it! And congrats on your retirement! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.