Saturday, April 23, 2011

You're A Star!

Hello I hope your Saturday is going great!  Today I have a card I made for one of the release challenges for Gina K Designs over on StampTV.  This one is hosted by the newest design team member Jimmi Mayo.  I am super excited to see Jimmi on the team.  I have been a fan of Jimmi's since the beginning of Unity stamps, she is super talented and will be a great addition to the fabulous  GKD team.  Jimmi's challenge is to use three patterned papers on your card.  I chose to use this weeks sketch for Card Positioning Systems and as usual I am getting it in just in time.  I am also entering this card into The Spotted Chick's challenge to use Kraft on your project.  Thank you for stopping by.


Card Details
Stamps: Hip To Be Square-GKD
Paper: pure luxury kraft, in the navy, Basic Grey life of the party
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black
Other: brads, nestabilities, pop dots

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!! You are one "krafty" star!! Don't ya just love the Spotted Chick's blog and her cards!! One of my favorite places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeek! I was just thinking about buying those star Nesties. I think you've just talked me into it! LOVE this card Brenda! So CUTE! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.